OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN AN ELLIGIBLE U.S. STATE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Contest Name: SUBSCRIBE & SHARE JOY (the “Contest”)
Station: The JOY FM (the “Station”)
Station Address: 6469 Parkland Drive, Sarasota, FL 34243
This Contest is sponsored solely by The JOY FM (“Sponsor”). Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor. For a Winner(s) List, please contact The JOY FM Promotions department during normal business hours. For a copy of these Official Rules, please visit the website at thejoyfm.com.
List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the winner(s) contact The JOY FM Promotions department during normal business hours, or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to: The JOY FM, 6469 Parkland Drive, Sarasota, FL 34243
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Contest is open only to individuals who (i) are legal residents of the state of Florida, Georgia or Alabama, (ii) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
If you are not a legal resident of Florida, Georgia or Alabama or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter this Contest or to win a prize. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, the Station, and any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service (collectively, the “Contest Entities”); individuals employed by any other radio and televisions station; and members of the immediate families (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win the prize.
Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty (30) days prior to this Contest start date is not eligible to win a prize in this Contest.
Void where prohibited by law.
2. DESCRIPTION OF CONTEST/HOW TO ENTER. Contest begins on the first day of each month at 12:00 AM ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of each month. (“Entry Period").
How to Enter: During the Contest Period, submit an entry by filling out the contest form on the official contest web page found at http://www.thejoyfm.com (including your name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth, and/or any other information requested by the Sponsor) to receive one (1) entry into the Contest. Limit: One (1) entry per person/email address/household during the Contest Period. Entries must contain all information requested to be valid.
The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Sponsor for online entries. When applicable, the Sponsor’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest. Entries will be disqualified if incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries in excess of the states limit are received. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Contest Rules; (b) as between you and the Sponsor, that the decisions of the Sponsor is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with these Rules, that you will be disqualified and your prize (if any) will be forfeited; and (e) (when applicable) the potential winner(s) and/or finalist must be available to participate in any portion to the Contest that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
3. WINNER(S) SELECTION. Drawing for the prize will be held on or about the first full business day immediately after the contest end date. Entries will be placed in a spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The JOY FM Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick one (1) winner(s). Only the winner(s) will be notified by 1 week after the contest end date. A list of winner(s) names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting The JOY FM Promotions Department during normal business hours.
Potential Contest winner(s) is subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If an entrant is unable to verify his/her information, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner(s) in accordance with these Official Rules in the event that that any winner(s) is disqualified, cannot be contacted, or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Contest events.
The potential winner(s) will be notified by phone at the phone number provided during registration. The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a finalist and/or potential winner(s). If the potential winner(s) does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited.
4. PRIZE(S). Prizes will vary by month.
FEBRUARY 2021: One (1) Grand Prize: The SPRING CLEANING & ORGANIZING Prize Pack, including
- One (1) CONTAINER STORE Gift Card for $250
- One (1) AMAZON.COM Gift Card for $150
The approximate retail value of all prizes is $400.00
MARCH 2021: One (1) Grand Prize: The STEP INTO SPRING Prize Pack, including
- One (1) Apple Watch
- One (1) Gift Card for $100 to buy shoes
The approximate retail value of all prizes is $529.00
APRIL 2021: One (1) Grand Prize: The SPRING INTO APRIL Prize Pack, including
- One (1) "Big Box Home Store" Gift Card for $300
The approximate retail value of all prizes is $300.00
Prizes provided by The JOY FM.
The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment Sponsor. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winner(s) grant the Sponsor and Station(s) permission to use their names, characters, images, voices, and likenesses worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented in any and all marketing and promotional materials and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Each winner’s name may be included in a publicly available winners list.
6. TAXES. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported to the IRS as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein. Each winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor in a calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of those prizes to the IRS.
7. MISCELLANEOUS. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. As a condition of participating in the Contest, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain costs, judgments, or awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim or seek punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or any other damages, other than for actual, third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and in such limitation, entrant further waives any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (b) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, through binding arbitration as set forth above, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every entrant. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.