Have a frown? Turn it upside down for the holidays!
Seriously, I know many people are dealing with sadness, lonliness, and stress. We also can't forget all that 2020 has thrown at us. All of it can bring you down for the holidays. I found a great article from Relevant Magazine with tips to help boost your mood for the Christmas season!
Here are some of the key takeaways from the article-
- Reach out and connect with others- Make an effort to call or do a Zoom conference with loved ones. Do it regularly. Take time to reach out to those you know who may be lonely.
- Diet- cut down (or out) the sugar and other foods that are not good for you. Those, too, can affect your mood.
- Stay active & sleep well- Get active! Walk, run, exercise. That can boost your mood. And get the proper 7-9 hours of sleep
- PRAY!- Make daily time to spend with God. Let Him speak into your life. Go to church or watch it online regularly!
- Practice Gratitude- Make a list of 3 things you are grateful for every day. Count your blessings instead of dwelling on the negative!
More Recent Posts