You might be fun-loving and outgoing - or maybe just looking for a place to connect with other people who are trying to make our community a better place to live. Whether helping around an office or making a community event or concert a success, your gifts and talents can make a difference!
We have many opportunities for you to get involved as a volunteer.
- Admin - help answer phones at The JOY FM business office, and help with basic office tasks
- Prayer - pray for requests that are submitted through our Prayer Works Center
- Events - connect with listeners at community events and concerts, help with on site set up of The JOY FM
- Event Prep - is you love to organize things we can use help organzing promotional items and ensuring items are updated
- Website - help moderate our event calendar, Prayer Works section and church database. You can do this from home
- Sharathon - answer phones during seasonal fundraisers. (Good phone skills and penmanship required)
CLICK HERE to complete the application form and our Promotions Director will be in touch with details on our next training session
***you must be at least 18 years old to volunteer.