Highlights from Thursday, Feb 11, 2010
February 11, 2010
Highlights from Thursday, 2.11.10
Airport crooner, guitar virtuoso and newlywed Josh Wilson will be here next week for four shows at the Mark Schultz Come Alive concert tour. Last week, we had Mark in our studios, so today we thought we'd catch up with Josh. At first, we got his voicemail. We gave him five minutes to call us back!
- Hear Josh and his wife, Becca, get excited about being here next week!
- Listen to Josh give Dave and Bill a little Valentine's Day advice.
- See the amazing omelette Josh made for Becca!
- See the video of Josh entertaining the tense crowd at Newark Airport.
- Watch Josh's amazing guitar skills as he plays "Amazing Grace."
Valentine's Day is this Sunday (hey guys, heads-up!). Mandisa calls it "Singles Awareness Day" and laments that she lives in a very non-romantic city!
- Check out this report that lists the best cities for singles (and note the criteria for their survey).
- Follow Mandisa on Twitter.
Your favorite movies are going 3D. Lots of re-makes are being planned.