Highlights from Wednesday, Feb 10, 2010
February 10, 2010
Highlights from Wednesday, 2.10.10
40 Days of Water is a clean-water initiative from Jars of Clay that we tried our best to avoid. Please understand, we LOVE the cause! We just don't like putting our coffee mugs away for a month. (Plus 10 days).
- Hear Dan Haseltine ambush us on our own show to get our support!
- Dan's pleading, Carmen's scheming secures our team participation.
- Hey! You wanna join us in this misery worthy cause? Click here.
Missions is a calling to all Christians, and it's near to our hearts (unless it involves giving up coffee). Sometimes, though, we have to overcome fears.
- Hear the story of Emilie, Dave's wife, and how God helped her hear the call to Malaysia.
- Hear the story of Carrie McDonnall, the speaker at the conference.
- Here's a link to Carrie's book, Facing Terror.
- Donald Miller's book, A Million Miles in A Thousand Years, sparked a conversation about writing down memories.
- So, do you re-wear clothes you wore but nobody saw you in?