Highlights from Friday, Feb 05, 2010
February 05, 2010
Highlights from Friday, 2.5.10
Hearts Afire is a local organization dedicated to passionately providing health care and hope to a world in need. Founder and JOY FM board member, surgeon Dr. Joe Pecoraro, told us what this organization has been doing to help in Haiti.
- Hear what Dr. Joe found when he arrived in Haiti just after the earthquake.
- Listen to the plans and needs this ministry has as they continue to work there.
- Visit their website.
- Listen to what Bill's 12 year old had to say to his dad about rooting for the Saints.
- Hear our pre-birthday surprise for Dave Cruse.
- Carmen got quite a surprise when her husband Pete came home and nearly launched a coffee war!
This was just plain FUN: to give away Mark Schultz tickets, we played a little game of "To Tell the Truth."