Highlights from Thursday, Feb 04, 2010
February 04, 2010
Highlights from Thursday, 2.4.10
First, if you missed Mark Schutz on the show yestderday, click here to be redirected to yesterday's highlights. The guy had us laughing and crying. This morning, before he left town, Carmen had a few errands for him!
- Hear the call to Mark, and listen to how ready the poor guys is to get out of town!
- Don't miss his upcoming concerts! Click here for information.
We brought up the topic of customer service today, through a real-life, negative experience at a local business yesterday. It certainly got a lot of response (and generated a little more heat than we could have anticipated)! At the risk of being real with our audience, here it is:
- Hear what happened to Carmen and why she was upset.
- Listen to these callers' responses.
- This e-mail was typical of some disagreement (and of our response).
- These callers are both business owners.
- Hear what happened!!!!
Note: This business did what we were saying SHOULD be done: in response to a phone call and an e-mail (NOT anything we said on-air, as the business was never identified): they made it right in less than 24 hours. Home run!!!!!
But should we have brought this up in the first place? Read this: