Highlights from Wednesday, Feb 03, 2010
February 03, 2010
Highlights from Wednesday, 2.3.10
Let's start with Jayar's challenge to Carmen.
- Hear how she found out about this "sing off" and what Dave and Bill's reaction was.
- Kris P. Kreme had to "face the music" this morning too.
Joy FM artist Mark Schultz graced our studio with his wit and wonderful songs this morning. We LOVE it when we get to share this guy with you!
- He showed up ready to go (and got Carmen snorting right out of the gate)!
- We threw him into the fray in Jayar's sing-off; hear his reaction.
- Hear Carmen's defense (why she felt she had to do this is beyond us).
Mark shared laughs and some touching stories behind some of our favorite songs.
- Hear the story behind a song from his new record called "What it Means to be Loved."
- Listen to how the record, Come Alive, got its name.
- Mark's song "Letters from War" has been used in the lives of many of our men and women in uniform. Hear this story.
- "He's My Son" was one of Mark's first radio hits; hear the story and the happy conclusion of this song about a boy with cancer.
- Mark shared his enthusiasm for The JOY FM!
See Mark Schultz live at one of four upcoming concerts. Click here for details and to get your tickets today!