Highlights from Wednesday, Jan 27, 2010
What do you do when the boss says, "Hey, those self-evaluation forms I passed out about a month ago are due tomorrow"? Well, for The Morning Cruise, it meant we had one more morning to complete them.
Bill was having trouble because there wasn't enough room on the evaluation form to write out the answers (HIS answers, which are always dissertations).
- This caller pities Bill's wife.
- A teacher addresses his space problem and Dave admits to shortcuts.
- These callers agree with Dave, who HATES self-evaluations.
We got help from a few friends:
Okay, then it was Dave's turn to be put on the spot to answer an evaluation question:
- Listen to Dave's "humble" response.
- These callers "help" Dave assess his strengths and weaknesses.
- Producer Kris P. Kreme was asked to take calls and join in the discussion.
We all knew what callers would say about Carmen: "She's sweet, she's funny, her laugh is contagious, she's bold, she's inspiring, blah, blah, blah." So Dave and Bill went straight to the top.
In the end, though we poked a lot of fun, we wouldn't be the same without each other. And it was DAVE who made that point!