Highlights from Monday, Jan 25, 2010
Back together for a full week of shows for the first time this year, Dave, Bill and Carmen had a lot to share this morning:
Bill just returned from India, where surveyed the five-year tsunami recovery funded by JOY FM listeners called Homes of Hope.
- Hear what happened when Bill and Ted got back to TIA after traveling, literally, around the world!
- Listen to the story of how one woman, a Dalit, has used her home to give hope.
- Bill found more pigs (this time not in his soup) in a small farm town.
- Hear about the first family whose home they visited in India.
- View Bill's pictures from visiting the Homes of Hope.
Carmen and Dave both had more domestic stories to share - seriously:
- Carmen was only too glad to talk about "body butter."
- Dave told about a great deal his wife Emilie got on some pillowcases to go with her brand new sheets.