Highlights from Wednesday, Dec 23, 2009
The Christmas story is life-changing, but WHY? What's the point of all of it?
- Bill asked that question today. Hear his thoughts about it.
- Listen to the online version of our Christmas Story Montage
- Read the verses Bill mentioned and think about how they answer the question: "What's the point?"
Carmen's mom has been in all our prayers during 2009. Today, we heard firsthand some of the answered prayer as she said thanks.
- Hear our brief chat with Carmen's mom.
- We gave a little more of the story.
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: The "baby" she referred to? Hear her explanation. (It's a bit "ruff.")
Bill and Carmen talked about a "Purity Conference" for teens and pre-teens coming to Lakeland January 9.
- "Purity" is a real issue for kids as they confront casual attitudes about sex.
- Bill Mutz, a Lakeland businessman and dad, talked with Bill about why this conference is important to him and could be to you as well.
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Hear Bill Mutz respond to a question about the world's way of thinking about the teenage years: he calls it, "whatever" parenting.
- Here's a link for details on P2P for girls and Battle 4 Honor for boys.
What a year!! We put it together in a long-form montage of highlights: