Highlights from Friday, Dec 18, 2009
Dave, Bill and Carmen took the streets today with a live show from Orlando, where they were with a busload of listeners for a Jars of Clay and MIKESCHAIR.
We sat down with MIKESCHAIR, fresh back from Peru:
First, some fun:
- Carmen tells how she almost got left in a Peruvian train station.
- The guys sing the "Tuki Tuki Tuki" song.
Then, some heart-touching memories:
- Mike: "for a moment, I was his family."
- Jesse talks about his experience in a special needs orphanage.
- John was amazed at God's brining beauty from ashes.
- Sam (the nervous flyer) talks about his little buddy, Jack.
We caught up with Jars of Clay backstage before last night's show. These guys were hilarious!
- Hear Steve's newfound English traditions.
- Dan, Matt and Charlie may be exaggerating a bit as they elaborate on Christmas morning at their homes.
- Find out about Dan Haseltine's first job, which was 20 years ago, less than a mile away from where they were standing last night.
- Bill asked about Christmas morning at each of the guys' homes: