Highlights from Friday, Nov 20, 2009
T-Shirts for Turkeys will feed tens of thousands in our area this holiday season! Thank you for helping us reach our goal, donating 9,472 turkeys to area food banks and shelters.
- Hear the finale at the Lakeland stop last night!
- Listen to this: Carmen's mom wanted to invite Dave to "share" at thanksgiving.
Let's squelch a rumor: Carmen's hair isn't orange. At least not fully orange. But, well, if you were to see it, you might THINK it's orange.
- Dave and Bill got into some trouble over this subject (as you can hear).
- Kris P. Kreme was supposed to help get Dave and Bill out of trouble.
- We all called Carlos, Carmen's hairdresser. (She was thrilled.)
"You think about that" is Steve Brown's famous line. Since he was coming to town this weekend, we caught up with him.
- Hear Steve talk about the parable of the sower, the "quirkyness" of Christians and his recent heart attack.
- Get the details on this Sunday's appearance in Bradenton.
BONUS: With David Crowder in Clearwater tonight, we thought we'd grab a highlight from our conversation in Waco.