Highlights from Monday, Nov 16, 2009
Friday night in Brandon, Casting Crowns performed songs from their new CD, Until the Whole World Sings. This morning we shared the first part of a conversation we had with the band around a coffee table at the church.
- Hear what "street week" is like for Casting Crowns.
- During this deep moment of reflection on the new record, we were reminded of our surroundings by a slight interruption... and then finished with an invitation to be in their next video!!!
- Learn all about Casting Crowns.
Kris P. Kreme is a really good vocalist and a ham. Put the two together, and you have a natural for a talent show winner, right?
Bill and Carmen are going through a time of transition with their oldest children. Bill's son started driving, while Carmen's daughter staked out some of her own territory:
- Listen to the story behind the phrase, "We'll see."
- OH! And Dave said Carmen had a bone to pick with Chef Ric; she just didn't know it.
Sara Groves has several songs on the new album, Fireflies and Songs, that portray the dynamics of marriage. Bill finished his conversation with Sara and shared a couple more songs this morning.
- Listen to the story behind "Different Kinds of Happy" (and the day that was better than her wedding day)
- Hear which song really got to Bill (and yes, Carmen, birds can cry... but that's not what the song says).
- Here's the video for the song, "It's Me," that portrays a marital "tiff" and the realization that brings a couple back together.
- Hear Sara's songs for yourself and find out about the record.