Highlights from Monday, Nov 09, 2009
Meet Tammi from GMC (Gospel Music Channel), here to scope out the venue for an upcoming Jars of Clay show.
- Hear Carmen talk about our plans for the December Jars of Clay show and how you could win.
(pictured, l to r: Carmen, Kris P. Kreme, Tammi)
Congratulations Alabama! Carmen was thrilled, while Dave was less than happy about his LSU Tigers getting beat and what he had to do this morning!
- Listen to Dave taking his medicine, heaped by Carmen with a smile.
- "And here's your official forecast, through gritted teeth!"
- Last break of the day - she still wants to hear that "Bama weather."
Bill's teenagers have NOT been thrilled with their dad's texting habits. What is the world coming to, when teens school their dads?
- Listen to Bill's "ugly transition" to T9.
- Not that Bill will need it, but here's a link to an authoritative book on texting abbreviations.
H1N1 vaccinations are moving into schools. Bill is a bit worried. So is Dave's mom.