Highlights from Tuesday, Sep 08, 2009
The President was coming to school today. Bill had some conversation with his kids and shared some concerns:
- Hear Bill's "dad thoughts" on the President's e-visit.
- This mom opted-out her student; hear why.
- Another caller highlighted the positive impact the speech may have, and Dave added his opinion.
- Read the text of the President's prepared remarks.
- Read a balanced opinion from Al Mohler.
- Here's excellent advice on engaging your kids from a Christian author and dad.
There's a new book out that addresses the way the "celebutante" image is affecting our daughters. Carmen started reading it over the weekend.
Don't you hate it when a product you've used forever is discontinued? It happened with Carmen's mascara.
Dave watched the Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon yesterday. The what? Carmen has NEVER seen it.